The Taste of Happiness
By intimately following the way people live, we provide foods that ensure a healthier, more satisfying world.
We are increasingly perfecting our skills in order to create new value and establish Nichirei as the world’s most trusted name in foods.
To Customers and Business Partners
We approach each customer and partner with honesty and sincerity, to deliver products and services of unique value.
We provide a healthy, transparent workplace to ensure open and dynamic communication.
To Society & Investors
We seek to build a global company on a foundation of trust and admiration.
Employee’s Motto and Action Guidelines
Japanese term meaning
1. Going beyond, with thoughtfulness for fellow workers
2. Always challenge yourself
3. Discover the joy in working together to exceed expectations
1. Abide by all laws and social rules and act in keeping with the highest ethical standers.
2. Constantly study people’s lifestyles and dietary habits in order to offer new ways to improve people’s lives.
3. Respect individual differences and work together with open communication.
4. Always uphold the Nichirei tradition of honest craftmanship.
5. Work with modesty and humility, constantly challenging yourself to make further improvements.
As the company responsible for first producing frozen foods in Japan, Nichirei Foods stands by three promises, namely, that it will continue to:
Improve quality control measures
Promote product information disclosure
Produce new products that leverage the appeal of frozen foods
These promises are designed to ensure consumer safety and peace of mind.
Seven Basic Values
Nichirei Foods acknowledges that its processed foods should be seen as providing consumers with food that is: